Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Small treat

Today invited a few friends for lunch. It's a sort of small makan-makan sempena Hari Raya. I decided to cook the dishes myself though hubby is fully against it. He's dreadful to think of the chaos and all the troubles it may cause him...he..he...I cooked nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, and dalca. Actually this is my first time cooking for a huge party so kira experiment la ni. I passed the lauk but the rice was a big disappointment. Tak puas hati gile....dah la rasanya agak kureng, rupanya pun tidaklah begitu memberangsangkan. But what to do....my friends have to make do with the dishes sebab dah takde food lain dah. Thank you guys for coming...you guys really make my day and I really appreciate it. Takpe kali ni I masak tak sedap, lain kali I masak bagi sedap....practice makes perfect kan....As usual hubby is worried sick of the outcome of the cooking. He said it looked like I'm feeding an army rather than a few friends. He's right...not many people turned up, so there were tons of foods left. Sapa nak abiskan ni? Teman dah susah hati tengok nasi seperiuk besar ngan lauk melambak-lambak kat dapur. Thanks to hubby who suggested that I packed the foods so that he could take them to his friends...Nasib korangla Kopraxxx...dapat nasi yang buruk rupa tu, janji food kat rumah habis. Hmmm...so selesai masalah, abis licin semua kena kebas, sekali dengan bekas tak dapat balik. Diaorang cakap kalau selalu mood masak ni datang, bolehla orang sebelah tumpang kenyang! Apap-apa je la!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo ar, for a first timer , u shud give urself a well deserved pat..i ni lagila.. tak dapat bayangkan apa akan jadi kalu periuk nasik besaq macam tu

arnieariffin said...

ala...periuk je besar...isi tak seberapa...patutnya isi pun gempak...