Monday, July 28, 2008

Something Wonderful

Yoohooo…I’m back!!! Lama gila tak update, nasib baik la blog ni virtual, kalu tak sure dah setimbun habuk ngan cobwebs berjela-jela. Bukannya dah bosan nak buat menda ni, but I don’t really have time….( cheewaahh… macam PM lak sibuk bebeno) Actually the past few days were really hectic. Had to entertain MI plus the back and forth journey to Tapah. Dalam masa-masa tu jugakla dapat demam selsema so memang tak de mood la nak sentuh pc…nak celik mata pun tak larat. Ni bila dah ok skit boleh la start balik…hmmm but where do I start? Some says good news is meant to be shared so lets begin with the good news! In the middle of the hectic and chaotic days I found out that I am 5 weeks pregnant. How do I feel? Ntah….honestly I don’t feel a thing, happy tak, tak suka pun tak jugak. Actually we don’t plan to have another kid at least till next year…tapi rezeki Tuhan, terima je la…I hope this time it’s going to be a girl. Kudin nak anak kembar and every day he prays for twin girls…(his mother has a twin brother and his sister got a pair of twin) Amboi-amboi, sedapnya mulut…! tak de hal kalau dia sanggup tolong mengandungkan yang seorang lagi tu! Ammar ‘s reaction? Ooo…ada baby baru lying dalam tummy mama! Nanti tummy mama gemuk macam dalam gambar tu kan?? When asked whether he wants a baby in our family he answered I want baby boy! Baby girl don’t want! Aiyooo…just imagine another one like Ammar. Mama boleh jadi cam lidi makan hati. Hmm…nampaknya banyak la plan yang kena review balik, and definitely I have to get a new baju raya. I’m sure my boyot tummy couldn’t fit into the dress Tu la…sibuk sangat takut orang pakai dulu sebab baju sama, last-last sendiri yang tak boleh pakai. Apa-apa pun I hope that the baby is well and everything is going to be fine. I am grateful for this “unexpected” gift and waiting for the wonderful days ahead.

No comments: